2011年2月22日 星期二

Bridget's Organic Cookbook

This is the best book I've ever owned. collected from the Paris flea market is a antique book of 50s.
probably my best buy from that devil trip.

From the cover you can know this is not an ordinary cookbook, so anyone who is really keen
to sharp your cooking skills, you may just pass.


This is definitely gonna be in the hardcore section 



This reminds me of how Japanese place the sushi on woman's body. Not gonna make it more delicious indeed

Bridget is making wine. then... she should just ask Keanu Reeves to smash the grapes with her (my wild fantasy from the film Walk in the Clouds)


There are actually some decent recipes in the book, but who wants it??!!

I quite want that apron in the bottom

Drunk bridget and hammered drunk Bridget

Bridget's Anatomy and my chubby thumb


I think I might just skip the Basic Sex one, the frame is just too crowd.

While I looked at Bridget, there is one girl come up to my mind immediately. The famous oversized girl who never be afraid of showing her skins, and that super fashion forward attitude.
The Beth Ditto, leading vocal of the rock band Gossip

沒有留言:

張貼留言